AIM
AshyT123

Kurts Death-Habbo Style Kurts Death-Habbo Style

What the last guy said

dont make fun of the dead, you moron. By the way. How come it took 2 authors to make such a craptastic flash?

pr0de responds:

soundboards?

ihateclowns ihateclowns

....err.....ok.......?

....was that it?...Next time make a movie that has a point please, and stop wasting our time. Oh well. Ive seen worse, but still, this is crap too. The only reason it barely survived was because of the attemt at some actual graphics. Oh well. Try, Try again....actually.....don't. Learn how to make proper flash first.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Out Standing

I'm looking forward, actually, i can't wait to seeing the whole movie. Keep up the great work!
10/10 =D

Of What is Now: Tanari Of What is Now: Tanari

very nice, but....

It contains a lot of bugs. You need to get a working preloader on there. And also, near the end the screen size mashes up. These are problems i encountered, whether its just my computer, i dont know, but look into it. Appart from that, it was great. The animation was outstanding and everything just went well. good work =D

New Doug and Jim Preview New Doug and Jim Preview

he he, not bad

it was all a little too fast though. I look forward to seeing the completed movie ^^

NGTTXIV Group A NGTTXIV Group A

WOW.

You are all very, very talented artists. We need to see more of you on Newgrounds! That was awesome! Each one of you has your own unique style of drawing. 10/10. This has to be one of my fave NGTT's.

Wind Finale - Episode 1 Wind Finale - Episode 1

Very 'DBZ' inspired

I liked it though. I'm looking forward to the next episodes. A little short, but everything was cool. Mabye you should search for voice actors because people can't look at your cool graphics and read at the same time. btw, that woman seemed very simalar to android 18 from DBZ. Doesn't matter though, she's hot =D

The Perfect Day The Perfect Day

That was good..

but i didn't understand the end. Nice movie, but i think you kinda spoilt it with that at the end. Not because he dies, but because no one (the viewers) hase a clue what thats all about.

Neonical responds:

It's not really supposed to make sense. It is the irony that adds the humor.

Star Wars::B.O.C. Star Wars::B.O.C.

Excelent!

Whoa, that was cool. But the filesize was a little hefty. But the whole movie was great, so i'm happy =D. 10/10

'Time' 'Time'

Very Nice

I liked that one. The music went perfect along with the movie. Nicely done. I gave this a 4. Good look in any future flashes you decide to make =D

GIBBO15 responds:

thanks alot man ill need the luck too ;-)