AIM
AshyT123

Hyper Space Hyper Space

Good Game, Should be protected

Good game, but a few improvements you could make. Make the enimies into a movie clip and animate an explosion inside of it. This way, when the enemy is hit, you see them explode. Also, you need to sort out something. Sometimes, i got killed when the bullet didn't touch me, i dont know why though. Music Rocks!

0Chaos0 responds:

Hey thanks yeah i was in a hurry to finish it for skewl last year, i had issues cause it was nt network with bad comps but yeha i may fix up and re submit but thx !

istrebitel3d istrebitel3d

Very nice game but....

What do you do when you run out of ammo? there needs to be some powerups. Add stuff like this and it will be awesome!

stickman shooter stickman shooter

Great Game!

But that bit with the grenade was quite hard. some people might get bored before they complete it. Good work though, keep em coming!

Shoot Laden Shoot Laden

where's the crosshair?

You cant play this game if you cant see where you are shooting. I didnt quite get what you had to do either, so make an instructions or objectives page where users can se the aim of the game. Appart from that though, it didnt sem that bad.

Pimp My Warthog Pimp My Warthog

Pretty Good

Needs to be more options, then again, its only a mini game.

Lavix Lavix

Great

Thats quite a good game you've made there, though it needs to be longer and complete. Do this, add some enemies, powerups e.t.c and this should be something really good!

Flash Tutor: 2 Flash Tutor: 2

Awesome

I am currently using flash MX and it worked fine for me, so i dont know what other people are going on about. Please make more, that was awesome! Keep up the good work!

Clay pigeon shooter Clay pigeon shooter

Great

Great game. If i were you though, i'd add a few extra levels and change the clay disks to something funny like a celebrity's face. Good job!